Discussion Topics

« Return to Announcements

BE APART OF HISTORY

I just sent this blast:

Tuesday, January 20th, is going to be a milestone in our lives.  I can’t wait to see President Barack Obama take the Oath of Office and later see he and Michelle at the Inaugural Ball in DC.  And, while we can’t be there in person, we can mark these historic events with our NDCC family.  Next Tuesday, Dr. Spencer is hosting two events for us.

Swearing -in Watch Party
Soul Café
Doors open at 10 a.m.
Pasta and salad buffet is only 10.99
Excluding beverage

Inaugural Ball
New Direction Hickory Hill
Doors open at 6 p.m.
Event begins at 6:30 p.m.
Attire: Black Tie/Formal or Semi-Formal/Cocktail
Cost: $25 per person

The Inaugural Ball promises to be an elegant event unlike any other. From the moment you walk in, you will think you are in DC with the 5-star treatment and elaborate upscale décor. You will be served your choice of beef or chicken, grilled vegetables, potatoes, salad and dessert prepared by a culinary genius. The evening will feature live entertainment, spoken word, and an inaugural address by Dr. Spencer. You will cap off the evening with dancing and with a commemorative professional picture. You never know you may catch Pastor and Rhonda doing the “Obama Shuffle”.  

I would love to see you experience this wonderful event.  You deserve it … We deserve it.

See you there,

Kieya

You must be logged in and a member of this Groupsite in order to post a reply to this topic.
To post a reply, contact your group manager(s) Join this Groupsite

Power Center Community News